View our Recommended Resources below:
- The Department of Veterans’ Affairs provides information on memorial benefits, health services, life insurance programs and more.
- The Social Security Administration allows survivors to report the death of the loved. The site also provides information on potential benefits that can be claimed by the survivors.
- The National Cemetery Administration (NCA) honors Veterans with a final resting place and lasting memorials that commemorate their service to our nation.
- pennsylvania.com – Features maps, weather, business, entertainment, real estate, chat rooms, and more about Pennsylvania
- visitpa.com – Official travel and tourism site for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Includes regional information, events, trip organizer, and on-line reservation service.
- steeltonpa.com – Official municipal web site
- state.pa.us – Official state site
- NFD&MA – National Funeral Directors and Morticians Association
- articdesigns.com – Website Development